Get both of these talks together and save:
- Tessa Shepperson’s talk on tenancy agreement clauses – find out how to set up your tenancy agreement to your maximum advantage and protect your position
- David Smith’s talk on Consumer Law – find out more about unfair terms for tenancy agreements, but also about the legislation protecting consumers which affect landlords (and which carry penalties if you get them wrong)
As well as the videos of the talks, you also get:
- Speaker’s notes
- The power point presentation (in pdf format)
- Links to further resources online
- An ‘mp3’ audio version of the talks for you to download and listen to on your ipod or other audio device.
You will get access to these talks for 12 months. All online courses are subject to our terms and conditions.
Your login details will be emailed to you after payment has been made, normally within 24-48 hours.