Learn all about the new laws for landlords with our Legal Update online course
The film footage of our workshop in 1 October 2015 taken by Specialist Housing Barrister Sam Madge Wyld - and more ...
Available One Day Only !
Bookings for this online course closed in Early November but we are re-opening bookings for ONE DAY ONLY. This page will be taken down at Midnight on 2 December 2015.
First watch our video - then read more below
Note that the video was recorded BEFORE the original booking deadline of 3 November
The webinar referred to in the video took place on 24 November and the audio version and Sam's notes are now waiting for you in the online course website.
If you are confused and worried about the new laws which have recently come into force - look no further
4 hours video
We recorded the whole of Sam’s workshop which comes to over four hours video content
A space for you to discuss the course with other students and ask questions (answered by Tessa)
You can earn 4 hours CPD by multiple choice questionnaire and download a certificate
Links to statute, cases and other extra information online provided with the course material
Sam prepared detailed notes covering all areas of law discussed which are provided in pdf format
Moodle training site
The course is hosted on our Moodle training site, as used by colleges & universities all over the world
Extra course material
You will also get access to two of our ‘legal basics’ courses on general legal issues
The website is fully responsive so you can use your ipad or your smart phone – allowing you to study anywhere
Very thorough and useful content
Sam covered the subject of today's workshop very thoroughly, answered all questions with great care and made the day most interesting
Informative and will definitely come again
Take a look at some clips from the workshop film footage:
Introduction and section 21
Here Sam discusses why these changes are happening and explains one of the amendments to section 21 ...
Letting agents fees
In this clip Sam explains the new transparency regulations relating to letting agents fees
The first part of Sam's talk where he talks about Local Authority notices and explains category 1 and 2 hazards
Right to rent
A clip showing 5 1/2 minutes from the start of Sam's talk on the new Right to Rent rules due to be rolled out in England from 1 February next year
Answering your questions:
The price of the course is £180 (£150 + VAT) and is payable in advance.
The original course start date was 4 November. We are re-opening bookings for one day online to allow others to take advantage of this material. This opportunity will end on 2 December 2015 at 12 midnight.
14 Day Moneyback Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with the course and wish to cancel, then let us know within 14 days of the course starat date and we will refund your payment in full.
How to join the course:
- To book your place, click one of the orange buttons on this page
- This will take you to the product page - amend the number of bookings (if more than one) and then click the orange 'purchase now' button
- This will take you to the 'checkout' page. If you have a coupon / voucher add it here and click 'apply coupon'
- Make sure everything is correct - if you want to amend the numbers click the 'go to cart' link
- Enter your biling details and (under Additional Information on the right) the name and emails of the people attending the course EVEN IF THIS IS JUST YOU
- Then select whether you want to pay by credit (or debit) card or pay pal and follow the on screen instructions
- After you have paid you will be sent a VAT receipt by the system and
- the people specified in the 'additional information' boxes will be added to the course and sent their login details
- This has to be done manually but it should be with you within 24 hours