Can you please contact us via the ‘Green Button’ messenger service on our » Landlord Law website. You will find guidance on how to use this and the green button on » this page (the links will open in a new tab or window).
When contacting us, please can you let us know:
- The name of your organisation
- Your details – ie your name, and a contact email address and telephone number (there is a special box on the messenger system for email addresses which, if you complete, will ensure that replies are emailed to you)
- The type of training you require – please be as specific as possible
- Whether you would like our trainer to deliver the training at your presmises (in which case, please say where) or online
- Any relevant time frame you are working to
- Any other relevant information about the training you would like.
- Please can you also say that you have been referred from the Easy Law Training website.
If you want training from Ben Reeve Lewis, the available courses are:
- Using housing law as a homelessness prevention tool- -Key skills for dealing with a range of housing law issues
- B2 Harassment, illegal eviction & dealing with rogue landlords– Learn the tenancy relations function for dealing with disputes between landlords and tenants in the private rental sector. Tools and techniques of the trade.
- B3 Homelessness investigations – Essential skills and knowledge for homelessness case workers who need to explore the topic in more depth.
- B4: Introduction to homelessness investigations for new officers and ancillary staff – A guide to the statute and case laws involved in homelessness applications for those who need to know more about how this complex area works
- B5 Defending Possession Proceedings – A must for all housing management staff who get involved with the eviction of tenants, from serving notices and standing up in court to changing locks
- Bespoke – Ben can also create a bespoke course subject to your requirements
If you want training with Tessa, the available courses are:
- T1 – Introduction to Landlord and Tenant Law (short lets) – A one-day starter course which briefly covers all the main areas of tenancy law which apply to landlords (does not include any tax law or issues relating to the sale and purchase of properties). Applies to England only.
- T2 – Tenancy Agreements – this course covers background law, the different types of tenancy (private lets only), the different tenancy agreements, common clauses in tenancy agreements, and drafting issues. Applies to England only.
- T3 – Ending Tenancies – A recording of Tessa’s most recent workshop is available to » purchase here. If you wanted Tessa to deliver this as in-house training, the course content would be very similar. Applies to England only.
- T4 – Landlord and Tenant Law in Wales post-December 2022. A one-day training course looking at the new Welsh legislation, in particular the Renting Homes (Wales) Act 2016 and the new legal regime in Wales. » Click here to find out more.
If none of these are what you want, get in touch as we can usually find a solicitor or barrister who will be able to provide training.
We will normally respond within 24 hours.
The Easy Law Training / Landlord Law Team