For face to face in house training courses:
1. Contract: Once a booking has been confirmed and invoiced you will be liable for all fees unless the contract is cancelled or varied as set out below.
2. Payment: The course fees become payable in full as soon as a course booking is made or (where relevant) an invoice is raised.
3. Cancellation of bookings: If written notice is received by ELT not less than 10 days before the course date, course fees will be refunded less an administration fee of £50 plus VAT,
4. Transfer of bookings: Bookings can be transferred to other ELT courses upon written request at the discretion of ELT.
5. Documentation: Where appropriate, course documentation will distributed at the time of the event.
6. Cancellation of courses: ELT reserves the right to vary or cancel a course where the occasion necessitates. ELT accept no liability if, for whatever reason, the course does not take place. Full refunds of any course fees paid for the course concerned will be made in the event of cancellation by ELT.
7. Prices: these may be subject to change. However any new prices will not apply to customers who have already made bookings.
8. Liability: So far as the law allows, neither ELT nor its presenters will be liable by reason of breach of contract, negligence or otherwise for any loss occasioned to any person acting, omitting to act or refraining from acting in reliance upon the course material or presentation of the course material or presentation of the course, or, except to the extent that it does not exceed the cost of the course fee arising from or connected with any error in the course material or its presentation..
9. Copyright: You acknowledge that the ownership and legal title and all intellectual property rights in any part of the content of an ELT course are either vested in ELT or are as described in the individual document or article
10. Data Protection: ELT may periodically contact you with details of programmes and services that may be of interest to you. Please write to the ELT if you wish your name to be removed from the mailing list. Under the Data Protection Act you may request details of personal information we hold about you. Please send any such requests to us at the registered office address or by email to [email protected] We reserve the right to charge an administration fee for this not exceeding £5.00 at our discretion. If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, we will amend our records upon being informed of this by you.
11. Jurisdiction: Your agreement with ELT and these terms and conditions shall be subject to and governed by the law of England and Wales